Wednesday, 23 March 2016

See What Happened To a Vlogger When She Wanted To Try a Hair Dye (PICS)

A vlogger in Texas, Chemese Armstrong, 35 wanted to try a new hair dye because she noticed grey hairs were growing on her head. She consulted a dermatologist who told her to try a hair dye called Henna, which is a temporary in its works.

When she tried it, it gave her a serious allergic reaction on the whole of her face, which she is still recovering from. As in the inverted mirror photo editing look ain't got nothing on her face.

She shared the story and wrote thus:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 I had an allergic reaction to having my hair dye with Henna. This was done at a hair salon in Austin. I’m allergic to Paraphenylenediamine (or PPD). It is a dark dye used in almost every hair colour on the market, regardless of brand. The darker the color, usually the higher the concentration. More than two-thirds of hair dyes currently contain PPD or related chemicals. I wanted my hair jet black to cover up my grey hair. I was told the Henna was all natural and chemical free but that wasn’t the case. I’m doing much better now but still recovering’.  

Don't Forget To Visit For More News...