Caution, you will have to really enter critical thinking mode to answer them. Get ready... Set... Action!!!
1. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?
C) Not Enough information
Answer: If you guessed A, you're wrong. Sorry! If you thought B? Well you're wrong too. The correct answer is C because we don't know if Sarah is married or not.
2. Imagine 10 fish in a tank and they are all the same kind of fish. 2 drown, 4 swim away, and 3 die. How many are left?
Answer:The correct answer is 10! The fish have no way to leave the tank so they're all stuck there together.
3. Two men are playing chess. They play five games total. Each man wins three games. How?
Answer: Each man wins three games because they weren't playing each other.
That was a tough one. You really have to think outside the box to get the answer.
4. Three doctors said that Robert was their brother. However, Robert said he had no brothers. Who is lying and who is telling the truth?
Answer: If you said that they were all telling the truth, you were correct. How is this possible? The doctors were Robert's intelligent sisters.
5. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for five minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But just five minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
Answer: the wife is a photographer and not a murderer.
That one probably tricked you.