Welcome to Olamz Blog
Saturday, 10 September 2016
Did Your Parents Ever Tell You Any of These Myths?
Personally, almost ten of these i have been scared by my parents not to do... last last, they were all wash.
See if you can relate:
*You must not eat from a cooking pot else your complexion would be as dark as charcoal.
* If a child crosses over a pregnant woman's stretched out legs, she'll birth a baby that has the child's bad characters.
* If you sit on the mortar, your butt will swell.
* Singing to a flying egret would make your nails have white dots.
*It's forbidden to look in the mirror at night else you'll see demons or evil spirits.
*If you beat a boy with a broom,
his penis would shrink. Most men still avoid being beaten by a broom till date for fear of having a shrunk penis.
*Sleeping with legs on the wall
means you are a witch.
Being caught in this position by anyone means you have gone to attend a witchcraft meeting.
*You shouldn't walk backwards because it's only ghosts that do.
*If you eat the eye of a fish, you
will become a dullard. Most Nigerians still detest eating it till date.
* Whistling at night invites
snakes into the house.
Children were also warned to avoid blowing whistle at night for same reason.
* If it's sunny and raining at the same time then a lion is giving birth.
*When a child looses a milk tooth, it's to be tossed on a roof with seven stones else it would never grow back.
Add your own...
Don't Forget To Visit
for more news gists...
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2016 olamzy.com - All rights reserved.