While on motion, he felt intense heat and sharp pain on his thigh, which prompted him to get down and check what the matter was.
It was happened that his mobile battery exploded in his pocket which injured his knees. This caused a nasty bruise on his thigh and was left in pain.
He was taken to the hospital for treatment.
See more pictures below:
Na wa ooo despite the fact that mobile phones have become a necessary evil, they are the same thing that can kill us... Chai too bad!Don't Forget To Visit http://www.olamzy.com for more news gists...